100 Club Rules
- The purpose of the Club is to raise funds for the Labour Party in Southend.
- The Club will operate under the supervision of the Local Campaign Forum which will also administer the Club.
- The Club is open to anyone aged 16 years or over.
- Members must complete the application form.
- Entry will be by subscription of £2 per month per entry, paid in advance by standing order. Once paid, subscriptions will not be refunded.
- Members are welcome to subscribe to more than one entry per month.
- The draw will be monthly. Winners will be contacted personally. Prizes will be paid direct to winners’ bank accounts or sent by cheque where direct payment is not possible.
- The latest winners and prize amounts will be published monthly. Winners’ names will be anonymised in the format “Mrs B, Milton Ward” etc.
- The regular monthly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly income. There will be five prizes: 1st prize = 50% of the monthly prize fund (e.g. £50 if 100 entries), 2nd prize = 20% of the monthly prize fund (e.g. £20 if 100 entries). 3 prizes of 10% each of the monthly prize fund (e.g. £10 if 100 entries).
- A register will be kept recording the details of each member, the number(s)/entries allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if their subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Labour Party funds after 6 months.
- Members are requested to advise the One Hundred Club Secretary of any changes to their personal details.
- The Local Campaign Forum reserves the right to amend the rules of the Club or to suspend or close it. Members will be given 60 days’ notice in writing of any such change wherever possible.
- Members may withdraw from the Club at any time by notifying the One Hundred Club Secretary in writing and cancelling their Standing Order with their bank.
- The Local Campaign Forum may refuse any application or terminate any membership of the Club at any time.
- The Local Campaign Forum will collect and process such personal data from members as is necessary to operate the Club. Data provided on this application form will be held securely and used only for the purposes of administering the Club. You can withdraw consent for this data to be kept at any time by notifying the One Hundred Club Secretary in writing. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 13/01/2019
The Southend Labour Party One Hundred Club is registered with Southend Borough Council as a Small Society Lottery. The Promoting Society is the Southend Labour Party Local Campaign Forum. The Society members designated as having responsibility for promoting Small Lotteries are: Alex Nicholas (One Hundred Club Secretary) and Patsy Ryan (Treasurer), both at 268 Sutton Road, Southend on Sea, Essex SS2 5ET.